Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I officially declare...

I officially declare "November...AKA Month of Roller Coaster Emotion" over!!!

It's been a fun month, November, but alas, it is time to say goodbye. You brought me tears of joy, tears of sorrow, tears of pain, tears while watching "The Biggest Loser" (Abby's story-anyone?), tears while watching "SYTYCD" (I just get it!), tears while watching a cat food commercial (ok, maybe that's an exaggeration), tears while watching football (this is not), tears while eating Chick-fil-A (you saw my earlier post)...

As you can see, there were a lot of tears.

So I declare you over, you month of ridiculous tears (ok, some were warranted)! I cannot proceed further into December when I am crying at the silliest things, like snow on cold day! After all, December is the month of sweet baby Jesus' birth, kids finding out there's no Santa, and the giving of presents...(much like the three wise men gave Jesus presents!). December is already an emotionally charged month as it is, I do not need to continue on this path of the destruction of my solid, emotionally deficient wall that I have built up for so many years! I took precious time and effort building this wall of immunity up and I will not see you tear it down in one swipe, November!

Alright, I must admit, you did create come cracks in the mortar...you had some "breakthroughs" if you will. But my wall of imagined security will not come completely down so easily, oh you nonsensical November!

So I raise my glass to you and bid you farewell, oh month of feelings! My emotionally retarded self hopes to never see you again!
(Or maybe, if you could just spread out the feelings a little more in my life so I don't look like a crazed lunatic while I am crying and driving at the same time while listening to Kissmas Wish and what not, that'd be great!)

And yes, I'm crying while I write this...JUST KIDDING!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I cry at Kissmas Wish too! It gets me every time... even more so since the birth of Mallory. Motherhood will make even the strongest weak.

    ReplyDelete