Monday, February 8, 2010

Sew...Here I Go!!

Well, I've been wanting to get a sewing machine for quite a while. So for my birthday today, my family was nice enough to give me gifts to go towards purchasing a machine. I'm not the kind of girl who likes to wait, so I immediately went shopping for one with my mom and sister. And so, I give you, my very first sewing machine!


At this point in time, I know how to get it out of the box and that's about it. So, I'm hoping I can periodically let you in on my progress. I'm also really excited about all the new sewing supplies that I purchased! Except I completely forgot to use the gift card my sister gave me!! Oh well, that means I'll have it to use the next time I need supplies!





On an unrelated note, my sister also found my favorite icing and brought it to me today! Yay for Rainbow Chip!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great birthday!! Congrats on the new sewing machine!! If you are looking for some fun ideas to get started check out makeitandlove.blogspot.com
    SHe has some great ideas and easy to follow tutorials!! :) Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle!! That blog looks way cute, I'll have to do a lot more exploring there!

    ReplyDelete