Monday, November 9, 2009

Missing...

I like to travel...a lot. And I've been lucky to do a little bit of traveling. I find now that when things get hectic, either in good or bad ways, I tend to miss the places I've traveled to most, London and New York.

I think I'm missing New York mostly because of the holidays. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas, you have no idea. It almost feels like it isn't real because they've come up so fast. And there's something about New York during the holidays...the crowds, the lights, the window displays, everything! I just love it! It truly feels magical!!



As for London...I just love London. I built it up in my head so much as a young teen, I was worried the first time I went that it wouldn't live up to my expectations. But it did. Everything was just as I had imagined. I can't really pinpoint why I love London so much, but I do. I hope to return soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment