Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I've been up to...

I haven't really written much lately. I've been so busy with school, football season (still in playoffs!), and church stuff. Our church is moving into a new place next weekend so there's been a lot of preparation and such leading up to this move. It's weird because I've only been at this church for about two years, but something about walking into the place feels like home. It's because of this, and other reasons, that the move has kind of turned bittersweet. It all seems silly because after all, it's just a building. But I think it's more about the things that happened in that building, the life change, the friendships, serving together...all of it. In the words of Monica Gellar, "It's the end of an era!"

So the seasons change and so do we. We move next weekend. And soon enough the new place will feel like home.

And perhaps soon I will have some free time to write more, cause I definitely feel like I need to write. In the meantime, here's a bit of what I've been up to...

Football Games:


A Wedding:


Thanksgiving Day/A&M vs. UT football with Mack:


Christmas Decorations are up!:

No comments:

Post a Comment