Thursday, May 7, 2009

The List

For whatever reason I've been seeing references to Hawaii all over the place. I turn on the TV, there's a movie on set in Hawaii. I check my facebook, someone has pictures up from Hawaii. Going to a wedding reception next weekend for my cousin who just got married in Hawaii. I have a pretty extensive list of places that I want to visit...and Hawaii is definitely on the list. But I think with all I've been seeing, it's jumped up a few spots. Here is my list of places, in somewhat of an order, but let's be honest, I'd be more than thrilled to visit any of these places at any time!

By Country and/or City:
1. Venice
2. Mykonos
3. Amsterdam
4. Hawaii
5. Kenya
6. South Africa
7. Sydney, Australia
8. New Zealand
9. Chicago
10. Washington, DC
11. Las Vegas
12. Fiji
13. Monaco
14. Cairo
15. Jerusalem
16. Barcelona
17. Lisbon
18. Dublin
19. Edinburgh
20.Berlin
This is just a starter list....

Here's a list of where I've been thus far:
1. New York City
2. Quijing, China
3. Beijing, China
4. London, England
5. Tour of England, including Bath, Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Oxford, Brighton, Canterbury, and Dover.
6. Paris, France (and Versailles)
7. Rome, Italy
8. Cozumel, Mexico (on a cruise excursion...if that counts)

Hopefully this summer I will get to add on to the bottom list!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment