Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some Excitement

Short explanation about last post:
Ok, I hope you all know that this blog helps me to vent majorly!! So I will often post things about my feelings. And FYI-I'm pretty sure I'm shaping up to be just like my mom. I used to make fun of her for crying while watching Oprah and silly things like that. I didn't get it...it's like my body didn't even make tears before college!

Now, I am happy to say that I am turning out much like her. I cry at silly things, TV shows (The Biggest Loser gets me EVERY time!), sappy commercials, etc.

Anyway, so this here blog helps me to vent out some things that I need to say, to whoever is out there reading.

But now for a little happiness and excitement!!

My school is ranked #1 in the area for football!!!

If you know me at all, you know I LOVE football!! I have an unhealthy obsession with it, especially since I am a girl, but I just love this sport!

I was working this summer and two of the ladies I work for had mentioned football and one said, "I just don't see how a girl likes football." And I was taken aback!

"What's not to love!!" I said. "The ball is spiraled into the air and the guy leaps into the air and snatches it for a touchdown. The hitting, the sound of the helmets crushing together!! What's not to love!!"

I LOVE this sport!!

So here we are...ranked #1 in the area! Last year we made it all the way to the State Semi-Final and lost. :( Here's hoping that this year we make it all the way to state!!

No comments:

Post a Comment