Tuesday, September 15, 2009

When Did I Start Becoming...

My mother!!

I am turning into her so much now. I've said before how I used to tease her for crying while watching the Oprah show. This past weekend my mom, me, my friend, and her mom all went to the movies to see "The Time Traveler's Wife". At the end of the movie I look over at my friend, and both of us were crying full on tears. I looked over at my mom and she barely had any tears in her eyes!

It's like we switched places! I used to be able to hold it all in, I'd feel that knot creep up in my throat and I was very good and shoving it back down. I wouldn't even let a drop of tear fall from my eye. And something happened within the past couple years that I just can't hold it in anymore.

So here I am watching "The Biggest Loser" premiere tonight. And I just can't hold it in anymore! I'm such a sap!

So I guess from now on, I just need to make sure to watch this show with a box of kleenex...

No comments:

Post a Comment