Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a week...

This week was SO busy!!!

Here's was my schedule:
Monday-School, meeting after
Tuesday-School, Addressing invites after
Wednesday-School, Homegroup after
Thursday-AM practice, pep rally, junior clinic, and game
Friday-School, Dinner and game night after

So come Saturday, I'm beat!! However, we still had a morning fundraiser and I had a bridal shower to go to.
I wake up and show up at the pancake fundraiser late...supposed to be there at 6:45...didn't get there til 7am. Following the fundraiser I head home to change approximately seven times for a bridal shower (more on that later). Off to the bridal shower. Following the bridal shower I head immediately to church and after church my friend says, "Want to come over and hang out with us?"

Hmm...yes I do, but also, no, I don't. I was sooooo tired!!! So knowing that I would think I was missing out if I didn't go, I decide to go for an hour.

Yeah, that turned into five! Once I got there, I got to meet some new people, learn about woot.com, and the perfect wolf to moon ratio. It was definitely worth the trip!

Now about that wardrobe situation:
It is now officially fall or "autumn" if you prefer the fancier word. However, it is still 80 degrees or more outside. This presents an interesting dilemma. Do I dress for fall and sweat like crazy? Or do I dress in summer clothes and look out of place wearing bright white and florals in September?

If you have the answer to this, please feel free to comment because I was so torn as to what to wear!!

I think I just wish the weather matched the season! But then again, it is Texas...

No comments:

Post a Comment